2017 Suzuki Boulevard C50SE
Throaty rumble with refined efficiency. Laid-back riding style with plush comfort. Rich paintwork and glittering chrome over precision engineering. Every inch crafted to deliver an irresistible combination of genuine, traditional cruiser experience and refined modern technology. That's SUZUKI BOULEVARD C50SE.
One word comes to mind to describe the Suzuki Boulevard C50SE - classic. The C50SE is a cruiser that offers classic styling, unmatched comfort, and excellent performance. With kicked out front ends, wide handlebars, smooth suspension, and well-cushioned seating; Suzuki's design team has the rider's comfort in mind. The C50SE boasts a fuel-injected, 45-degree, V-twin engine that cranks out 805cc that generates abundant torque down low and matched by exciting top-end performance.
The C50SE has an aerodynamic windshield and a custom-designed backrest, encouraging you to take to the open highway for true long-range cruising in maximum comfort. The Boulevard C50SE is a Classic cruiser that is as comfortable as it is stylish.
- Narrow 805cc, fuel injected, liquid-cooled, SOHC, four-valve-per-cylinder, 45-degree V-twin engine is tuned for exceptional low RPM torque.
- Digitally tuned with throttle-position sensors to provide even more low-end torque from the big V-Twin engine.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) electronic fuel-injection system maintains optimum air velocity in the intake tract for smooth low-to mid-RPM throttle response.
- Suzuki Pulsed-secondary Air-Injection system (PAIR) introduces air into the exhaust ports to ignite unburned hydrocarbons and reduce emissions.
- Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS) automatically sets the throttle valve opening during cold engine starts by monitoring coolant temperature.
- Chromed and staggered dual-exhaust system mounted on the right side of the engine provides a deep, rumbling exhaust note and strong torque.
- Offset crankpins bring optimally balanced firing intervals.
- A wide-ratio five-speed transmission features a high fifth gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising.
- Low-maintenance shaft drive is clean-running and offers low torque reaction.
- A kicked-out, 33-degree rake and long 65.2-inch wheelbase provides a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Telescopic forks provide 5.5 inches of smooth suspension travel.
- Link-type rear suspension is shaped to mimic the hard-tail lines of a traditional cruiser, connecting a truss-style swing arm and a single shock absorber with 7-way spring preload adjustablility providing 4.1 inches of smooth and response suspension travel.
- Wide handlebars, forward-mounted floorboards, and leather-textured seat provide a comfortable ride around town and on the highway.
- The instrument cluster includes a convenient gear-position indicator, a large fuel meter, and a clock always on display.
- Styling incorporating timeless laid-back style in the cruiser heritage: rich paintwork, glittering chrome and deep front and rear fenders with rounded ends.
- Wide passenger seat makes for comfortable two-up rides.
- Bright multi-reflector headlight. Durable, efficient and compact LED taillight.
- Low 27.6-inch seat height.
- Type: 4-stroke, Liquid-cooled, OHC, 45-degree V-twin
- Displacement: 805 cc (49.1 cu. in.)
- Bore x Stroke: 83.0mm x 74.4mm (3.268 in. x 2.929 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 9.4 : 1
- Fuel System: Suzuki Fuel Injection
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: Shaft Drive
- Overall Length: 2500 mm (98.4 in.)
- Overall Width: 955 mm (37.6 in.)
- Overall Height: 1110 mm (43.7 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1655 mm (65.2 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 140 mm (5.5 in.)
- Seat Height: 700 mm (27.6 in.)
- Curb Mass: 295 kg (651lb.)
- Suspension Front: Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc brake
- Brakes Rear: Drum brake
- Tires Front: 130/90-16M/C 67H, tube type
- Tires Rear: 170/80-15M/C 77H, tube type
- Ignition Type: Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Fuel Tank: 15.5 L (4.1 US gal.)
- Standard Warranty: 12 Month unlimited mileage limited warranty
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, OHC, 45-deg. V-twin
- 805 cc (49.1 cu. in.)
- Bore and Stroke
- 83.0mm x 74.4mm (3.268 in. x 2.929 in.)
- Compression Ratio
- 9.4 : 1
- Fuel System
- Suzuki Fuel Injection
- Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Shaft Drive
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Disc brake
- Rear Brakes
- Drum brake
- Front Tire
- 130/90-16M/C 67H, tube type
- Rear Tire
- 170/80-15M/C 77H, tube type
- 1655 mm (65.2 in.)
- Seat Height
- 700 mm (27.6 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 15.5 L (4.1 US gal.)
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 295 kg (651 lb.)
- 12 Month unlimited mileage limited warranty