Honda Power Equipment EG5000C
Voltage Selector Switch allows both 120 V and 240 V output, or total generator output to be available through any of the 120 volt outlets, limited only by the capacity of the individual outlet for powering devices with larger wattage requirements.
Freight and Pdi Extra.
Introducing the economical Honda EG series generators – high output, dual-voltage, rugged and reliable generators. Honda's latest commercial-grade GX390 engine is the source of reliable, easy-starting and more fuel efficient power for the EG5000C. The addition of exclusive Digital Automatic Voltage Regulator (DAVR) technology provides improved voltage stability and increased performance. A standard voltage selector switch allows total output to be split between 120 V and 240 V outlets, or routed through the 120 V outlets for powering equipment with larger wattage requirements. A large 24 litre tank with fuel gauge, Oil Alert® protection and full steel frame make the EG5000C a sturdy, low-maintenace worker on every job assigned to it, at home or on the jobsite.
• Reliable, easy-start Honda GX390 commercial-grade engine
• NEW – Honda exclusive Digital Auto Voltage Regulator (DAVR) offers stable power delivery for increased performance
• Voltage Selector Switch allows both 120 V and 240 V output, or total output to a single 120 V outlet for powering devices with larger wattage requirements
• 11 hour continuous running time @ 50% load with large 24 litre tank
• Cold Climate Technology aids continuous running in cold weather conditions
- Economical, portable power with traditional Honda durability and performance
- 5,000 watts maximum AC output
- Uses: Home stand-by and Commercial usage (for non-GFCI applications). Suitable for rental applications
- Generator Type: Brush Type
- Maximum AC Output (Watts): 5000
- VAC Voltage Available: 120 / 240
- Maximum Continuous AC Output (Watts): 4500
- Max. Rated AC Amperage @ 120 V / 240 V: 37.5 / 18.8
- Frequency (Hertz): 60
- Automatic Voltage Regulator: Std. Digital (DAVR)
- Engine Type: Honda GX390T2, OHV, 4-Stroke, Air-Cooled
- Displacement: 389 cc
- Starting System: Manual Recoil
- Low Level Oil Alert™ System: Std.
- Remote Start Capability: No
- Fuel Tank Capacity (litres): 24
- Transport Wheels: Opt. (P/N 06710-Z22-A40ZA)
- Lifting Hook: Opt. (P/N 06810-Z22-A30ZA)
- Approximate Running Time / Tankful (hrs.): 7.5 / 11.0
- Rated Fuel Consumption (litres / hour): 3.22
- Noise Level (DbA) (1.5 metres To 7 metres): 73
- Length (Without Handles And Wheels): 681 mm (26.8 in.)
- Width (Without Handles And Wheels): 530 mm (20.9 in.)
- Height (Without Lift-Hook): 571 mm (22.5 in.)
- Dry Weight: 77.5 kg (170.9 lb.)
- Cold Climate Technology: Std.
- Common Duplex Receptacle Specifications: 37.5 amps / 120 VAC continuous is available as combined total from these two AC receptacles. Maximum of 18.8 amps available from each single receptacle.
- High Capacity 120/240 AC Twist Lock Receptacle Specs: This receptacle will supply 30 amps at 120 VAC continuously. This receptacle will supply 18.8 amps at 240 VAC continuously and 37.5 amps at 120 VAC.
- 2 Wheel Kit
- Hanger Kit
- Hour Meters
- Engine Type
- Honda GX390T2, OHV, 4-Stroke, Air-Cooled
- 389 cc
- 681 mm (26.8 in.)
- 530 mm (20.9 in.)
- 571 mm (22.5 in.)
- 77.5 kg (170.9 lb.)
- AC Output
- Maximum: 5000W; Max. Continuous: 4500W
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 24 L
- Noise Level
- 73 Db(A)
- Run Time
- 7.5 hrs. at rated load; 11.0 hours at 50% load