Honda Power Equipment EG6500C
The EG6500 provides all the quality and reliability you expect from Honda, for budget-minded customers.
Reliable, easy-start Honda GX390 commercial-grade engine.
Introducing the economical Honda EG series generators – high output, dual-voltage, rugged and reliable generators. Honda's latest commercial-grade GX390 engine is the source of reliable, easy-starting and more fuel efficient power for the EG6500C. The addition of exclusive Digital Automatic Voltage Regulator (DAVR) technology provides improved voltage stability and increased performance. A standard voltage selector switch allows total output to be split between 120 V and 240 V outlets, or routed through the 120 V outlets for powering equipment with larger wattage requirements. A large 24 litre tank with fuel gauge, Oil Alert™ protection and full steel frame make the EG6500C a sturdy, low-maintenace worker on every job assigned to it, at home or on the jobsite.
• Reliable, easy-start Honda GX390 commercial-grade engine
• NEW – Honda exclusive Digital Auto Voltage Regulator (DAVR) offers stable power delivery for increased performance
• Voltage Selector Switch allows both 120 V and 240 V output, or total output to a single 120 V outlet for powering devices with larger wattage requirements
• 10 hour continuous running time @ 50% load with large 24 litre tank
• Cold Climate Technology aids continuous running in cold weather conditions
- Economical, portable power with traditional Honda durability and performance
- 6,500 watts maximum AC output
- Uses: Home stand-by and Commercial usage (for non-GFCI applications). Suitable for rental applications
- Generator Type: Brush Type
- Maximum AC Output (Watts): 6500
- VAC Voltage Available: 120 / 240
- Maximum Continuous AC Output (Watts): 5500
- Max. Rated AC Amperage @ 120 V / 240 V: 45.8 / 22.9
- Frequency (Hertz): 60
- Automatic Voltage Regulator: Std. Digital (DAVR)
- Engine Type: Honda GX390T2, OHV, 4-Stroke, Air-Cooled
- Displacement: 389 cc
- Starting System: Manual Recoil
- Low Level Oil Alert™ System: Std.
- Remote Start Capability: No
- Fuel Tank Capacity (litres): 24
- Transport Wheels: Opt. (P/N 06710-Z22-A40ZA)
- Lifting Hook: Opt. (P/N 06810-Z22-A30ZA)
- Approximate Running Time / Tankful (hrs.): 7.1 / 10.0
- Rated Fuel Consumption (litres / hour): 3.38
- Noise Level (DbA) (1.5 metres to 7 metres): 74
- Length (Without Handles And Wheels): 681 mm (26.8 in.)
- Width (Without Handles And Wheels): 530 mm (20.9 in.)
- Height (Without Lift-Hook): 571 mm (22.5 in.)
- Dry Weight: 80 kg (176.4 lb.)
- Cold Climate Technology: Std.
- Common Duplex Receptacle Specifications: 40 amps / 120 VAC continuous is available as combined total from these two AC receptacles. Maximum of 20 amps available from each single receptacle.
- High Capacity 120/240 AC Twist Lock Receptacle Specs: This receptacle will supply 30 amps at 120 VAC continuously. This receptacle will supply 22.9 amps at 240 VAC continuously and 45.8 amps at 120 VAC.
- 2 Wheel Kit
- Hanger Kit
- Universal Cover
- Engine Type
- Honda GX390T2, OHV, 4-Stroke, Air-Cooled
- 389 cc
- 681 mm (26.8 in.)
- 530 mm (20.9 in.)
- 571 mm (22.5 in.)
- 80 kg (176.4 lb.)
- AC Output
- Maximum: 6500W; Max. Continuous: 5500W
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 24 L
- Noise Level
- 74 Db(A)
- Run Time
- 7.1 hrs. at rated load; 10.0 hours at 50% load